PODC is a non-profit organisation and whilst we receive a grant from the NSW Department of Ageing, Disability and Home Care, we rely heavily on our subscriptions and donations to keep our work going. Our membership includes families, teachers, health professionals and organisations. Strength in numbers provides PODC with a powerful voice when advocating and campaigning for NSW families and their deaf and hearing impaired children.
PODC membership entitles parents/families and organisations to:
- Quarterly copies of Sound News
- Invitations to upcoming events such as information sessions and forums
- Member discounts to PODC events
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
- Linkages into other support organisations
Organisational membership is available for $66.00.
For more details about our fees, please refer to our membership pricing structure.
New and Existing Members
To apply for membership, please print and complete our online Membership Form.